Tuesday, July 10, 2007

taking a walk at the Centreville fair track







Here is Sara and Joan then Ron and me and Allen and Sara and baby Allen. We did three times around the half mile track in the evening . Monday last.

Sara and I want to walk every day but there are lots of things that keep us from the walk.

I took this picture of my garden one noon .I was having my lunch and this was my view. I thought I must take a picture of this. It was a quiet day without many bugs and it was idilic. I wanted to remember the wall I constructed and the garden too was the work of my hands with God's help. He makes things grow. I love the spring and want time to stand still but that is silly for then it wouldn't be special .
When the wind and snow are blowing around the house I will remember this day.
Bye for now Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home