Saturday, December 09, 2006

Allen the second

I cant believe it I figured out to put a picture up .I am so happy . I am not so dumb after all. Well this is Allen the second when he was about two weeks old. I think he looks like Sara more than Al.
Al brought his washing for me to do to-day ( yes I am still doing it ) Its a good thing I have a nearly new set of Maytags. The others got wet in the flood and hit the dust.
He told me that they were coming Christmas morning for waffles and bacon .and opening gifts. so we won't be by ourseves after all. now I can get in the mood to decorate a bit.
We got one gift certificate with our petrocan points. But that amex airmiles are making it hard for us. Their cat. says its easy but I am going to have to phone them. Their web site is not easy.
I dont think they want you to redeem the points. You just go round in circles.
night night Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home