Monday, May 14, 2007

This is a Quilt I am making for Lucas


My intention is to make a quilt for each grand and great grand child. I have three more in the planning and cutting stage.
These puppies are Joan and Ron's latest group. They are 8 weeks old here and were picked up by their new owners just after these pics were taken. They were all sold even the one that a vet hurt by cutting his tail and some of the rest of him too. The dog had to have reconstructive surgery to be able to eliminate his waste. Of course that dog could not be sold for the regular price.
I am going out to plant stuff and I will put my hat on! Ruth

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Blogger J said...

That is a beautiful quilt grandma. I am quilting a little bag for grace right now to bring her toys to church in. I love going to quilting shops and just looking at the beautiful fabric and whenI find one that i really like I buy just a small piece. so I had some small pieces of nice fabric that I'm making this bag out of.
anyways, thank you for the letter and card. Did you paint the picture of the front of the card? I put it on my fridge because i thought it was so beautifl.
love you
amie

 
At 7:17 AM , Blogger RiantGorkette said...

I remember my quilt, I still have it. It was on my bed a month ago until my aunt came over and used my bed. She brought her own blankets. I must say you are a very talented and loving grandmother, and I'm more than joyful to have you as my own.

Love~TRACEY~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home