Monday, November 19, 2007

Nearly my birthday.

Well another year .I am an old woman ,72 on the 30th But God has made me a happy old lady.
God has given me wonderfull children ,grandchildren, and greatgrandchildren. This is the reward for any hard work .
Today I went to a ladies meeting . we made Chistmas wreaths ate finger food and made new friends. That was fun.
I suppose I need to start decorating for Christmas but I am not too excited about that .I am Happy that I am going to have some visitors on boxing day. Jason , Ron and Joan, Denise and Paul, Josh and Becky, Allen and Sara. Baby Al, Syd.
The most important thing is to make suet pudding. isn't that right?
What else do we need? candy , choclates, Apple Pie?
Hey I have some news !Denise and Paul phoned us on their way home from Amie's place. She was telling me that she had an meeting with the King of Burkina Fasso .I'm sure she will tell us all about it on her blog. She was quite intimadated by the whole thing. There is a lot more but I will let her tell it.
Liz is just about to deliver her baby. That is exciting . They should give it a Christmas name.
Bill and I are in the choir for the Christmas cantata.
Well bye for now . Time for bed. Mom

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM , Blogger Denise said...

Thanks for the encouragement to update my blog. and in 10 days,,,Happy Birthday! You really aren't old, but I'm glad your happy. Love you Mom, counting on your prayers in the next few weeks.
denise

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home