Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Getting ready for winter.







Today I re potted some plants that I want to save for next years garden . That is if we are here next year. I am expecting the great day of the Lord to happen any time now so I am not too worried about gardens and things like that because they will all be burned up along with everything else. Do you think I am Gloomy? No, just being a realist. I think., I am not unhappy about this at all The only thing that makes me unhappy is the thought of those whom I love not being ready for Jesus return. people just get mad at you when you say anything about this.



Let me see what else did I do today? Instead of shelling out candy to the few kids that come around to our house.( Last year we had three) we went to town , ate at the flying J, bought some stuff at the dollar store, went to Wall Mart. Bought a jogging suit. This is the first one I ever had so now I suppose I have to do something atheletic. I was thinking it would keep me warm on my walk. Well it is not a very atheletic walk more of a saunter walk. I go with the woman acoss the road and she is nearly ninty. We may go a quarter of a mile if we are lucky. I no longer have the dog to walk so I have to think of something else to do.



I think I have my pics figured out so I will try to put up another pic today.


This is a pic of Jakie Cooper who I think looks like Jonathan's baby Isaah. I will try to do a comparison and get one of the baby. I am doing a little better with figuring out the pic s but this one does not show the likeness very much I will try again
I found one with the four babies Josh the one who is crying then his brother Dan then Isaiah and Katie

Well good night all and God Bless. Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home