Monday, May 12, 2008

SPRINGTIME




Praiseing God for this wonderful creation. Watching as the snow covered world melt into daffadills and tulips.
Digging and raking and mowing . Transplanting and seeding . Black flies and bug spray.
aching muscles and sleeping soundly. garden gloves and hats. spades and rakes.
muddy shoes and dirty feet. watching in awe as plants spring up and bloom. My buddy the robin following me around.
Pruning (Oh where are my good pruning sheers?) Cleaning out the pond ,
ssslipping in the slime. This is wonderful. This is Spring. This is gardening. Ruth

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM , Blogger Andrew said...

I love you grandma. I wish I could be there to do some gardening with you. I'm spending my days surrounded by plants and loving every minute of it. What a miracle it is. I've potted some beautiful Martha geraniums. I'll have to post a picture of them once I bring them home from the green house. I can't believe how much I've learned from working there for only three months.
love you and miss you
amie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home