Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This month in Centerville.





We have been having a busy time here in eastern Ontario what with visiting with Paul and Denise every time they happen past the Flying J in Napanee. We have never had so much time together with them. Then there is the Fairs and fests that we have been attending selling our musical instriments. That takes a lot of energybut we have been doing well thanks to God .

We get rain nearly every day as I suppose does everyone else .The garden is fabulous. This is a picture of a mamoth sunflower that has a cucumber climing up on it.

This bag is one of my projects that I have just finished and will take to Sterling Fair to sell. The last one had a Scotty dog on it . I never thought to take a pic of it.
I also have an order for a 8 fott long jean rug. I have begun to warp my loom again.
Thats it for now Bill wants to phone so I gotta go. Love you all. Ruth

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Blogger Scott Orr said...

We've had lots of rain too! The problem is that rain helps good things grow, but it also helps bad things grow! So that means all of our weeds are just as tall as our flowers.

But our new grass is looking great because of it!

Love you!

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Mark Weidmark said...

I think what you've got there is a pickle tree.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home