Sunday, December 10, 2006

Florida

These are pictures of Mary and I with our cousin Jean and her husband Brian in front of Ron's place in Homestead Florida . Ron took us to see the everglades which are only a half an hours drive from his place. That was very interesting and you can see by this pic of an alligator that you were very close to them. There was a board walk over the grass and water.
The other picture is of the bear's print out in our back 40. The one I am avoiding on the dog walks.
Yesterday Bill bought me a mp3 player and this morning bought me a membership on itunes. We need to get more memory on this thig. He tried to download the itune thing . We left it while we went to church , It was going to take 3 hr. then when we got back it still wasn't finished . Then in the end it didn't take. We have to do it over.

I have to figure out how to use this little thing now.

Well I am off for a walk with the dog if I don't come back dial 911.
bye Mom.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home