Monday, September 29, 2008

Napanee Hometown boy " Downhere" in Nashville










































Joan, Jays mom downloaded 388 pic from her camera onto my computer and I just got around to look at them. Look what I found ! Jason at home , his piano, his dog Lila , his Junos and dove awards, his wife Heather and his guitar collection.
I thought all you family would like to see a juno. I have never seen one before
They are asking us in rural Napanee area to write in and tell them if we want highspeed internet.
IF WE WANT IT ?. ARE YOU KIDDING????. I AM CRYING FOR IT. I WANT TO SEE JASON'S VIDEOS AND HEAR HIS AND SCOTT'S STUFF. GIVE ME STREAMING STUFF ALL OVER THE PLACE. HURRY UP !! I HOPE I LAST THAT LONG!!!
Hey, was that a rant????
Do you know they didn't even get electricity in this area untill the 50s???
It took me over an hour to up load these pictures. Do I want high speed???? Yes!!!!
Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home