Monday, December 11, 2006

electronics


Well to-day we went to home Depot and met a fellow that live close to us. I was telling him my problems with downloading. The trouble is that Bill bought me a membership to itunes but after over three hr. of downloading the programme it was wrong and we had not gotten anything.
This fellow told me it was because in our area we cannot get high speed and it is the land line that is the problem. We thought we didn't have enough memory but appearently that is not the problem. Gord told us that in about two months there will be a new antenia put up near Yarker
and we will be abe to get broadband at a good price .In the mean time I need to know how to get something to put on my mp3 thingy.
Its amazing what you can learn at home depot.
Now the fellow in the picture ( for anybody who doesn't know) Is Scott Orr who won a Hamilton Music award.
I don't know who took this pic but I think I could have done better. I did happen to catch it on TV and taped it.
I have come a long way in the electronics even since last week. I figured out how to put a picture on my blog. I really think I should get an award too. Now I know Scotty could help me learn more about my new mp3 player . I think he knows a lot or how could he make cd.s at home. He might read this and lend a hand.
Tomorrow I will tell you about my cutting mat. This has nothing to do with electronics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home