Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Gods blessings today




This morning it was -23 c but the sun was shining brightly and when I looked at my window sill


there were these lovely flowers blooming . A Blessing and encouragment that the warm weather would soon be here . God has promised after the flood that there would always be a time to plant and a time to harvest. I have started some patunia seed and statice . The statice has begun to grow after only a few days but I know the patunia takes much longer. They are small seeds ,like pepper. Unless a seed falls to the ground and dies it only remains a single seed .But if it dies it produces many seeds. That is not a perfect quote. I have collected many patunia seeds. Of course they have to be open pollenated. That is not Hybred. To be able to reproduce themselves. I got this seed to begin with from the seed exchange at the horticulture society.in Napanee. Now I can share it with others. Patunias take nearly three months to grow so you have to start them in Feb. I put mine in a pot last week so I am a bit late. Well I have seen robins and the sun wakes me up earlier and this weekend is the change in time so It won't be long untill we can get on our vespas and fly around. Vespa in Italian means wasp.


I thank God for all His many Blessings and am especially encouraged today. Love Ruth

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Blogger Denise said...

I am encouraged too! We really need the spring to come - it has been a long long winter.
Paul and I are thinking of buying a mobile home. We are really praying that God will sell this home by the 17th so we can get him moved before I leave.
keep praying, I love you! denise

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home