Tuesday, January 16, 2007

snow


hello all.
Today I took the dog for a walk in the snow. I went down the logging trail .( I figured the bear would be in hibernation now) .
It was really quite nice .I could see all the other animals that had been there before us.
First there were quite small prints . It could have been a fox or even a cat. Then there were larger dog like prints (cyote or wolf) Deer of course and grouse , squirale or chipmonk and racoon . You would never know they were there without the snow. I only went up a short way and saw all those tracks. The dog was very excited too.

This picture was last year and you can see all the deer prints around the apple tree.

You can see where the deer jump over the fence.

I think I have a cold comming on so I am off to bed with a book. mom

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Blogger beautifulliza said...

Hey Grandma. I love to see all your pictures. I missed being around at Christmas. I'm gonna just have to come up sometime. I miss you guys. Just so you know I have finally updated my blog (onifrichuk). Well have a great day! I love you. oh...Thank you for lending me your Bible. It is very easy to read.
Bye!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home