Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Scotty's tree
















I am sorry to say your tree is falling apart bit by bit. Remember when a whole section came down. ? That was when we had the camp. These pictures show the damage after a storm ,rain and flooding and wind Dec1 06 the first of this month. You can see about 15 feet of the top of the tallest part of the old cedar blew off onto the road and a new tin shed that Bill and I had erected to house our new generator blew right onto the front lawn. Ron and Allen put it back in place and the man next door cut up the tree for us.We had a small generator that got waterlogged in the flood so we got a better one and have it ready out in the new shed when the big black out comes this winter or whenever. I think everyone knows that somthing is happening to the world. It is very evident by all the strange things that are happening. Not only the weather but the increase in health issues plagues , famine, tornados, and I might as well add wild animals. That is a bit strange in itself but that is what God says will happen in the old testament . I can't just remember where. I will look that one up.
That tree was very tall . The birds sat right on top but that is the nature of life things get old and begin to decay and fall apart (I am thinking of myself) then die. I am thinking of this world too.
Its a good thing when you have a refuge that never fails . When this world is folded up like a garment we who trust in God will be safe in the arc. Hey have a good day. Love Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home