Friday, December 22, 2006

God answering a prayer




Joan Phoned me to tell me what happened to Liz the other day.
Liz went shopping to Brantford by herself . Simon looked after the babies.
As she was going home down the 403 her car began to die. No lights or anything and of course she pulled over to the side . It was not a good spot by a bridge. There was not much room and the big semis whizing by . This was a bad situation. Of course she talked to God about it. She stood by the car with no lights but no one stopped .It was not a good spot for anyone to stop.She then went in front of the car and waved her hands and a car stopped to pick her up. God's angel was a Christian women from St. Thomas who drove Liz right to her house. Liz noticed that the woman had christian music and asked her if she knew DOWNHERE . The women told her that her daughter had a bi poler dissorder and that downhere was recomended to her.
So that was interesting how God is using downhere as a ministry where you would never think of such a thing.
It is so great and incouraging to see God answering prayer because somtimes we get discouraged when we don't see things happen.
I was talking to Lee and told her about this and she said Lucas listens to Wide Eyed andMistified
to go to bed with. I am glad that he is getting those good words and ask all the family to pray for this little guy.
Well Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow!!!! Have a great Christmas Mom
These are pictures of Liz with Josh (I know you can't really see the baby very well)
That is Lucas at a chess tournament.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Blogger beautifulliza said...

Hello Grandma. Boys oh boys what a frightening experience. Its one thing to have your car die on a side road.....but on the 403 beside a bridge so I couldn't even pull all the way off the road! I got out of the car right away just in case my car got hit....I didn't want to be in it. It seemed crazy to me that I had to wave my arms around to get someone to stop! I guess people assume that most everyone has a cell phone. Well..not me! I was getting cold and frusterated, so I asked God to send someone to help me. It wasn't long after that before the lady stopped to help me. I couldn't help but cry when I found out that the lady was a Christian. God really did send someone to help me. And the fact that she drove me all the way home was a blessing too because Joshua was an hour over due for nursing. Well God sure is good to me. Have a great day grandma. I love you. Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home