Friday, March 02, 2007

The sun is shining after the storm.

It is 2:32 and the storm has passed and the sun is shining.
I am humbled by the wonderful writing of my other family members blogs. everything is so meadingful and profound as opposed to my dog walking and weather reports.
Oh I do have something to tell . I got a bingo while playing scrabble with Mary . I got 72 points and the computer gave me a round of applause.:).
I just remembered something Tim told us while we were down east last fall.
Tim Lee and Lucas where in a bad accident I think last winter. They were in a company truck when they hit ice and rolled over down a enbankment. The truck landed upside down and Lucas got out and went back up to the road to hail down a car to help them. He was 8 or 9 at the time.
They all where ok . The truck was new and the owner had replacement insurance.
The other thing is that they have begun to go to a church and Tim sounds excited about it. He told me this week.
He is going to school right now to get his electricians qualifications.
I know there is a lot of anger still about him and I still have issues too but we all need to forgive him no matter how hard that is . for our own good . Its something we have work on.
Well, friday again.I am weaving again at last and I did a little watercolour to-day.
good bye for now Mom.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Blogger beautifulliza said...

Grandma I enjoy your blogs just the way they are. I love to hear what you are doing and just about everyday life. Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home