Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Awana awards.


I thought there were some out there that would like to see this old newspaper clipping from the Napanee Beaver.
Janie Ried, Jonathan Adams, and Elizabeth Germain.
I am not sure what the awards were for but it must have been for memorizing scripture.
Good for you guys . That must have been in around 1988
or so . correct me if I am wrong.
I know Janie has one little one herself and Liz has two little boys .I wonder what Jon is doing?
Bye for to-day Gramma

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Blogger J said...

Oh Elizabeth is so cute!
Miss you grandma!

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger beautifulliza said...

I remember that picture. Fun to see again. I didn't know that Janie had a baby. Time flys. Thanks for sharing that picute with us. love you. Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home