Sunday, March 18, 2007

Things I have been doing











The first picture I am posting is the male and female outside my front window .If you can enlarge the picture you would see them clearer .In the photo programme I can enlarge them but I don't know how to post them in that state.

Then there are the little seedlings sitting in the sunny front window.
There are the crochet squares that I have not decided the pattern in which to arrange them.
These are the rugs I am doing just now.
The blue one on the couch is made of cut up jeans .
I love the soft tones of the others.
Sunday afternoon . The roadshow is coming on so good bye for now. Gramma


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM , Blogger J said...

You are so gifted. I love the rugs you are making. One day I'll get you to make me one and I'll pay you for it. I don't know what size or colour or where I would put it inthe house yet but when I get that figured out I'll be in touch with you. I love you grandma!

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Mom, You are such an encouragement to me! Youre hard at work and spending your life for the Lord. I am proud of you for speaking the truth to your relative - the Bible says if you confess me before men I will confess you before the Father.
Many have had their lives taken for saying such things. What a priviledge to speak the truth. I love you. Denise

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home